Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum SFFD HomeBack to GuardiansofTheCity.org Home Page

Engine Companies:

 

Engine Company No. 34
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  1896

Location:  Fillmore

1896   Assigned to quarters at 1119 Ellis Street (1145 Ellis Street)
1956   January 16th, relocated to new quarters at 1301 Turk Street

Location:  Outer Richmond, Cliff House

1973   Mary 25th, relocated to 499 - 41st Avenue, the former quarters of Engine Co. No. 47
1996   May 20th, relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 14, 551 - 26th Avenue, for the earthquake retrofitting of the firehouse
1997   December 12th, returned to quarters at 499 - 41st Avenue