Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum SFFD HomeBack to GuardiansofTheCity.org Home Page

Engine Companies:

 

Engine Company No. 27
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  1895

Location:  Fillmore

1895   Assigned to quarters at 613 Hermann Street (349 Hermann Street)
1906   After April 18th, the damage to the two story frame firehouse was valued at $2,000
1916   Relocated to the former quarters of Engine Co. No. 19, 52 Waller Street
1950   Relocated to new quarters at 135 Sanchez Street

Location:  South of Market

1973   January 16th, relocated to 356 - 7th Street, the former quarters of Engine Co. No. 6
1980   July 1st, company disbanded due to City budget cuts to the Fire Department