Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum SFFD HomeBack to GuardiansofTheCity.org Home Page

Engine Companies:

 

Engine Company No. 30
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  1895

Location:  Haight

1895   Assigned to quarters at 1757 Waller Street
1906   After April 18th, the damage to the two story frame firehouse was valued at $300
1918   August 15th, company disbanded

Location:  Stonestown

1954   January, company reorganized and assigned to the new quarters at 390 Buckingham Way

Location:  Mission Rock

1972   June 2nd, relocated to the firehouse at 1300 - 4th Street, the former quarters of Engine Co. No. 19
1976   July 1st, company disbanded due to City budget cuts to the Fire Department