Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum SFFD HomeBack to GuardiansofTheCity.org Home Page

Chemical Engine & Tank Wagon Companies:

 

Chemical Engine Company No. 7
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  1892

Location:  Anza Vista

1892   Assigned to quarters at Masonic Avenue & Java Street

Location:  Mission

1894   Relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 7, 3160 - 16th Street
1899   Relocated to the quarters of Truck Co. No. 7, 3050 - 17th Street
1906   Relocated to temporary quarters at 1524 - 20th Street
1917   Company disbanded
1918   August 15th, company reorganized the quarters of Truck Co. No. 11, 315 Duncan Street
1937   Chemical Co. No. 7 converted to Tank Wagon Co. No. 7
1958   February 7th, relocated to new quarters of Engine Co. No. 13, 3880 - 26th Street
1960   February 22nd, company disbanded