Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum SFFD HomeBack to GuardiansofTheCity.org Home Page

Chemical Engine & Tank Wagon Companies:

 

Chemical Engine Company No. 14
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  1943

Location:

1913   Assigned to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 11, 1632 Oakdale Avenue as Tank Wagon Co. No. 14
1956   May 7th, relocated to the new quarters of Engine Co. No. 11, 1295 Shafter Avenue
1958   September 10th, company disbanded