Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum SFFD HomeBack to GuardiansofTheCity.org Home Page

Chemical Engine & Tank Wagon Companies:

 

Chemical Engine Company No. 13
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  1913

Location:  Inner Richmond

1913   Assigned to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 46, 441 - 12th Avenue
1940   Company changed from a Chemical Engine to Tank Wagon Co. No. 13
1959   Company disbanded