Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum

Battalion 7
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  August 15, 1918

Location:  Richmond, Inner Sunset, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge

1918   August 15th, assigned to the quarters of Truck Co. No. 10, 351 - 2nd Avenue
1935   Relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 46, 441 - 12th Avenue
1994   April 20th, relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 14, 551 - 26th Avenue, for the earthquake retrofitting of the firehouse
1006   April 4th, returned to quarters at 441 - 12th Avenue

SFFD Home Page Guardians of The City Home Page