Guardians of The City SFFD Home Page - San Francisco Fire Department Museum SFFD HomeBack to GuardiansofTheCity.org Home Page
Battalions:

Battalion 10
San Francisco Fire Department

Organized:  August 15, 1918

Location:  Potrero Hill, Irish Hill, Hunters Point

1918   August 15th, assigned to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 48, 798 Wisconsin Street
1926   Relocated to the new quarters of Engine Co. No. 16, 909 Tennessee Street
1941   November 1st, relocated to the new quarters of Truck Co. No. 11, 315 Duncan Street
1958   February 7th, relocated to the new quarters of Truck Co. No. 11, 3880 - 26th Street
1961   May 2nd, relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 42. 2430 San Bruno Avenue
1974   Relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 9, 2245 Jerrold Avenue
1996   Relocated to the quarters of Engine Co. No. 17, 1295 Shafter Avenue, for the earthquake retrofitting of the firehouse
1996   April 8th, returned to quarters at 2245 Jerrold Avenue